At St. Brendan’s we aim to ensure all children are safe, feel safe and act in ways that keep themselves safe.
In response to Ministerial Order 870 St. Brendan's has focussed intently on achieving each of the prescribed child Safety standards.
- Organisational culture of Child Safety Standard
- Child Safety Policy Standard
- Code of Conduct Standard
- Staff Screening, Supervision and Training Standard
- Responding to and Reporting Child Abuse Standard
- Identifying and Removing Risks Standard
- Empowerment of Children
- DOBCEL PROTECT Identifying and responding to Student Sexual Offending February 2021
- DOBCEL PROTECT Reporting and Responding Obligations Policy February 2021
- DOBCEL Safeguarding Children and Young People _ Code of Conduct February 2021
- DOBCEL School Child Safety Officer Role Description February 2021